Testimonial :: Best Kshar-Sutra Treatent and Affordable in North-India By :: Ms-57613
I am giving MsArogyam 100 out of 100 point because of hospitality Treatment and most of all Privacy,i search all the places for kshar-sutra treatment and after 1-2 month of searching finally i decide to go to Dr.Dheeraj Yadav (MsArogyam Kshar-Sutra Center) for my treatment, They keep our privacy very seriously and we can hide our original name, they give us a code for all kind of communication , and at the end i wants to say thanks to Dr.Dheeraj Yadav for getting rid me from my years old suffering from piles and fissures .
Best Piles Fistula Center in North-India
Fistula-in-ano Classification Symptoms Treatment
WHAT IS AN ANAL FISTULA? Anal fistula, or fistula-in-ano, is an abnormal connection or channel like structure, between the surface of the anal canal and the exterior perianal skin.
Fistula-in-ano: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Bhagandara (Fistula-in-ano): An Ayurvedic Perspective
Definition of Bhagandara (Fistula-in-ano):
(Bhaga= Vagina, Darana= tear, spitting)
ते तु भगगुदबस्ति प्रदेशदारणाश्च ‘भगंदरा’ इत्युच्यन्ते ।
अभिन्ना: पिडका:, भिन्नास्तु भगंदरा: ।। (Su. Ni. 4/3)
This creates a tear in the area of Bhaga (Vagina), Guda (Anal canal & rectum) and Basti (Urinary bladder), so this is called Bhagandara.
Particularly, in the earliar stage when this is not open, called ‘Pidakaa’ (furuncle). Later on it will get burst and forms the Bhagandara (Fistula-in-ano).
Probable Causative Factors:
- Heavy diet
- Suppression of natural urges
- Unhygienic condition
- Infection of the anal glands
- Worm infestation
- Ingestion of foreign bodies
- Excessive horse riding or bicycle riding
- Abrasion by stone, cloth and ground
- Excessive drinking of alcohol
- Excessive coitus
- According to Dosha Involvement:
- Ayurvedic classical texts have classified Bhagandara mainly in eight entities according to doshik involvement.
- शतपोनक भगंदर (Shatponak Bhagandara)- Vāta dosha dominance
- उष्ट्रग्रीव भगंदर (Ushtragriva Bhagandara)- Pitta dosha dominance
- परिस्रावी भगंदर (Parisravi Bhagandara)- Kafa dosha dominance
- शम्बूकावर्त भगंदर (Shambukavarta Bhagandara)- Tridosha dominance
- उन्मार्गी भगंदर (Unmargi Bhagandara)- Aāgantuja /Traumatic
- परिक्षेपी भगंदर (Parikshepi Bhagandara)- Vāta Pitta dosha dominance
- ऋजु भगंदर (Rhiju Bhagandara)- Vāta Kafa dosha dominance
- अर्शो भगंदर (Arsho Bhagandara)- Pitta Kafa dosha dominance
According to opening:
- Sushruta (School of Ayurvedic Surgery) again classified each type of Bhagandara according to its opening whether presents externally or internally. He used the terms,
- पराचीन (Parachina) or बहिर्मुखम् (Bahirmukham) – blind external and,
- अवाचीन (Avachina) or अंतर्मुखम् (Antarmukham) – blind internal.
According to modern contrive:
- According to modern texts, fistula-in-ano can be divided in two groups broadly, on whether the internal opening is below or above the ano-rectal ring respectively.
- Low level fistula
- High level fistula
- Low level fistula can be further subdivided into subcutaneous type, submucous type, intersphincteric type, trans-sphincteric type and supra- sphincteric type.
- High level fistula can be further subdivided into extrasphencteric or supralevator type, trans-sphencteric type and pelvi-rectal fistula.
Symptoms of Bhagandara (Fistula-in-ano):
- The main symptoms are boil around the anus, anal discharge and pain in anal region.
- Management (treatment) of Bhagandara (Fistula-in-ano):
- Local treatment:
- Aālepa (Paste of Ayurvedic herbal drugs)- for local application
- Upanāha (Warm poultice)- for local application
- Pariseka (Pouring of Ayurvedic decoctions)- for local application
- Swedana (Hot fomentation)- for local application
- Rakta vistravana (Blood letting)
- Varti application (Application of wick of cotton cloth mix with Ayurvedic herbal oils)
- General treatment:
- Follow the ‘Ayurvedic life style’ (look forward on the home page of this site)
- Apatarpana (Making the body thin by fasting)
- Vamana & Virechana (Ayurvedic Panchkarma Therapy/Ayurvedic Detoxification Programme)
- Kshāra- sutra Therapy (Application of Alkaline Herbal Seton)
- Rakta mokshan (Blood letting)
- Agni karma (Thermal cauterisation)
- Kshāra karma (Application of Ayurvedic herbal caustics)
- Bhedana karma- Fistulotomy
- Chhedan karma- Fistulectomy
Anal fistulae originate from the anal glands, which are located between the two layers of the anal sphincters and which drain into the anal canal. If the outlet of these glands becomes blocked, an abscess can form which can eventually point to the skin surface. The tract formed by this process is the fistula.
Ancient Ayurveda surgeon, Susruta has described five types of Bhagandara(Sataponak, Ustragriwa, Parisrabi, Sambukawarta, Unmargi). They have been classified according to the vitiation of the three doshas and the shape & site of the fistula tract.
CAUSES OF FISTULA?
- Anal fistulas commonly occur due to an anal abscess.
- An abscess is a collection of pus and infected fluid. An anal abscess usually develops after a small gland, just inside the anus, becomes infected with bacteria.
- A fistula may occur if an abscess has not completely healed, or if the infected fluid has not been entirely drained away.
- An anal fistula may also develop as a result of:
- a growth or ulcer (painful sore)
- a complication from surgery
- a congenital abnormality (a health problem that you were born with)
- Anal fistulae are also a common complication of conditions that result in inflammation of the intestines. Some of these conditions include:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): a chronic (long-term) disorder that affects the digestive system, causing abdominal pain, diarrhoea and constipation.
- Diverticulitis: the formation of small pouches that stick out of the side of the large intestine (colon), which become infected and inflamed.
- Ulcerative colitis: a chronic condition that causes the colon to become inflamed and can cause ulcers to form on the lining of the colon.
- Crohn’s disease: a chronic condition that causes inflammation of the lining of the digestive system.
SYMPTOMS OF FISTULA
- Anal fistulae can present with many different symptoms such as:
- Discharge – either bloody or purulent
- Pruritus ani– itching around the anus
- Systemic symptoms if abscess becomes infected
DIAGNOSIS OF FISTULA
- Diagnosis is by examination, either in an outpatient setting or under anaesthesia. The examination can be an Anoscopy.
- Possible findings:
- The opening of the fistula onto the skin may be seen
- The area may be painful on examination
- There may be redness
- A discharge may be seen
- It may be possible to explore the fistula using a fistula probe (a narrow instrument) and in this way it may be possible to find both openings of the fistula
Hemorrhoid Piles Treatment Testimonial By:: Ms-34612
Best Hemorrhoid Treatment By ayurvedic Kshar-Sutra at MsArogyam By :Dr Dheeraj Yadav
Thanks for Giving me Healthy Life again.
one of the Simplest and Best and 100% permanent solution for Piles and Fistula @ MsArogyam Kshar-Sutra Center
The Alternative Food for Hemorrhoid Patient
Causes of Piles
- · Bowel disorders
- · Chronic constipation
- · Feeling of hurriedness during passing of tools
- · Hereditary may also responsible for it.
- · Obesity
- · Prolong periods of standing or sitting
- · Strenuous work
- · Tension, anxiety, and stress
Best Food for Hemorrhoid (Piles) Patient Helpful Food and Food to Avoid
Helpful Foods Hemorrhoids
- · All whole, plant-based foods contain fiber. Legumes contain more fiber than most other foods.
- One cup of cooked lentils, black beans or split peas provides 15 to 16.3 g.
- · For increased hydration, the UMMC recommends drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, broth-based soups, low-fat milk and caffeine-free herbal teas promote hydration.
- · High-fiber fruits and vegetables include raspberries, which provide 8 g per cup, green peas, which provide nearly 9 g per cup, and artichokes, which provide 10 g per medium-size vegetable.
Best Food for Hemorrhoid (Piles) Patient Helpful Food and Food to Avoid
Foods to Avoid in Hemorrhoids
- · The UMMC also recommends cutting back on fatty and sugary foods if you’re prone to constipation. Particularly fatty foods include red meat, fried foods, butter and high-fat cheese and ice cream.
- · Top sources of sugar include candy, regular soft drinks, pancake syrup, jellies, milk chocolate and commercially prepared cakes, cookies and pies.
- · While all foods suit a pile-friendly diet, emphasizing low-fiber fare can increase constipation and bowel movement strain.
- · White pita bread and banana bread contain less than 1 g of fiber per serving. Crisp rice cereal contains less than 0.5 g per serving. In general, avoid breads, pasta, rice, crackers and snack foods that do not name whole grains as the top ingredient.
Top 10 Natural Treatments for Piles and Hemorrhoids
- · Cold water treatment i.e. sitting in a tub filled with cold water for two minutes with knees drawn up to your chin also helps in the disease.
- · Drink 10-12 glasses of water avoid straining to pass stool.
- · Dry figs are just like a panacea for Piles. Soaked overnight figs (3-4 in number) and eat it in the morning. The tiny seeds of figs are an excellent remedy to
- · Dry powder of mango seeds is also an effective measure for bleeding piles.
- · Foods rich in vitamin C, bioflavonoids and vitamin E are good for haemorrhoids suffering people.
- · Grated white radish mixed with honey is good for piles patients. It may be given in the dose of 60 to 90 ml. morning and evening.
- · Lentils and daals should be avoided as they constipate the bowels. The patient should also abstain from meat, fish, eggs and cheese products.
- · One should use more and more quantity of papaya, musk melon, pear, green vegetables, particularly spinach and radish.
- · patients to get rid off bleeding piles for entire life.
- · stimulate peristaltic movements of intestines thereby facilitates easy evacuation of faeces and keeps the alimentary canal clean.
- · The jumbul fruit is another effective food remedy for bleeding piles. The fruit should be taken with salt every morning for two or three months and helps the
- · Vitamin B6 also relieves piles.
Best Yoga and Exercise for Piles Treatment ::
- Exercise enhances abdominal movements and helps to relieve congestion.
- As far as Yoga is concerned, one should do some simple asanas, like Sarvangasana, Bhujungasana, Halasana, Jalneti, Kapalbhati, and Pranayama.
- Exercises such as walking and swimming are excellent methods for this.
Yoga and Exercise For Piles (Hemorrhoid) treatment
Exercise for Piles Care and Cure
- Avoid mental tension caused by piles sickness related pain, blood loss, uncomfortable feeling while going out, uneasiness while wearing the clothes.
- Become your own Doctor for your piles related problems by little precaution and exercise.
- Consult us for more details with your problem to
- Daily precausion of this will keep piles related health sickness at distance.
- Get rid of mental uneasiness of going to Doctor or consulting someone.
- Morning exercise after attending the toilet.
- Simple Exercise for piles care and cure.
- Water, Food and simple Exercise with little care, a good medicine for Piles related problems.
- Take hot and clean food.
- Take lot of pure water daily.
- The untold discomfort can be avoided just by knowing and practicing simple healthy practice daily.
- You can be comfortable with 07 to 10 days of exercise, water and food care.
best Yoga and Exercise For Piles (Hemorrhoid) for treatment
- , increased fibre in the diet helps reduce constipation and straining by producing stools that are softer and easier to pass.
- Drink plenty of fluids, especially water, to keep bowel movements soft
- Eat plenty of fibre-rich foods such as fruits, especially papayas and figs, vegetables and wholegrain cereals (eg brown rice, whole wheat bread), lot of greens, raw salads.
- Have fruits, instead of fruits juices; most fruits contain high fibre.
- I was affected by piles as well. It was so painful, it was getting impossible to sit on my chair for work. I was restless through out the day.”
- Most piles cases can be cured by diet control.
- Severe diet control and regular intake of water throughout the day is what cured the problem for her.
- She advises the following important changes to diet:
- Those suffering from piles should strictly avoid hot and spicy food, and non-vegetarian food too.
- “Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, this will aid your bowel movement, along with Diet Control you can live a healthy life without any disease.
- Diet changes helped anonymous , 32, a software manager with an IT firm in Delhi. “I was a coffee addict and it resulted in acute constipation and in due course,