PILES/ HEMORRHOIDS : Kshara-sutra treatment
PILES/ HEMORRHOIDS Causes
- Secondary causes
- Primary causes
- Anatomical factors
- Dietary habits
- Faulty habits of defecation
- Diarrhea and dysentery
- Abdominal tumors
- Carcinoma of rectum
- Portal obstruction
PILES/ HEMORRHOIDS CLASSIFICATION:
- A. In relation to site of origin
- 1. Internal hemorrhoids
- 2. External hemorrhoids
- 3. Interno-external hemorrhoids
- B. In relation to pathophysiologically
- 1. Mucosal
- 2. Vascular
- C. In relation to pathological anatomy
- 1. Primary hemorrhoids
- 2. Secondary hemorrhoids
- D. In relation to facilitate the line of management
- 1. 1st degree hemorrhoids
- 2. 2nd degree hemorrhoids
- 3. 3rd degree hemorrhoids
- 4. 4th degree hemorrhoids
- In case of internal piles due to hare stools, rectal veins are stretched and ruptured and bleeding occurs through them. After passing stool 10 ml – 30 ml blood flows out through anus. After few days, some fleshy part descends down which is reddish in colour and it goes in automatically.
- External piles have different symptoms. In this bleeding is not seen but fleshy out growth is seen in the periphery of the anus which is of skin colour or black. After sitting for long time or having non veg diet, this growth swells and pains and itching occurs. The person cannot walk properly. These piles can be one or more in number.
Merits Of Kshar-sutra :
- * No recurrence.
- * No incontinence.
- * No post-operative complications.
- * No daily dressings.
- * Low treatment cost.
- * No prolong hospitalization.
- * Patient can walk freely after an hour of treatment.
These are few images of fistula in ano for general information purpose some with kshar sutra treatment .
Fistula In Ano High Anal Complete Treatment By Kshar Sutra