The Alternative Food for Hemorrhoid Patient
Causes of Piles
- · Bowel disorders
- · Chronic constipation
- · Feeling of hurriedness during passing of tools
- · Hereditary may also responsible for it.
- · Obesity
- · Prolong periods of standing or sitting
- · Strenuous work
- · Tension, anxiety, and stress
Helpful Foods Hemorrhoids
- · All whole, plant-based foods contain fiber. Legumes contain more fiber than most other foods.
- One cup of cooked lentils, black beans or split peas provides 15 to 16.3 g.
- · For increased hydration, the UMMC recommends drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, broth-based soups, low-fat milk and caffeine-free herbal teas promote hydration.
- · High-fiber fruits and vegetables include raspberries, which provide 8 g per cup, green peas, which provide nearly 9 g per cup, and artichokes, which provide 10 g per medium-size vegetable.
Foods to Avoid in Hemorrhoids
- · The UMMC also recommends cutting back on fatty and sugary foods if you’re prone to constipation. Particularly fatty foods include red meat, fried foods, butter and high-fat cheese and ice cream.
- · Top sources of sugar include candy, regular soft drinks, pancake syrup, jellies, milk chocolate and commercially prepared cakes, cookies and pies.
- · While all foods suit a pile-friendly diet, emphasizing low-fiber fare can increase constipation and bowel movement strain.
- · White pita bread and banana bread contain less than 1 g of fiber per serving. Crisp rice cereal contains less than 0.5 g per serving. In general, avoid breads, pasta, rice, crackers and snack foods that do not name whole grains as the top ingredient.
Top 10 Natural Treatments for Piles and Hemorrhoids
- · Cold water treatment i.e. sitting in a tub filled with cold water for two minutes with knees drawn up to your chin also helps in the disease.
- · Drink 10-12 glasses of water avoid straining to pass stool.
- · Dry figs are just like a panacea for Piles. Soaked overnight figs (3-4 in number) and eat it in the morning. The tiny seeds of figs are an excellent remedy to
- · Dry powder of mango seeds is also an effective measure for bleeding piles.
- · Foods rich in vitamin C, bioflavonoids and vitamin E are good for haemorrhoids suffering people.
- · Grated white radish mixed with honey is good for piles patients. It may be given in the dose of 60 to 90 ml. morning and evening.
- · Lentils and daals should be avoided as they constipate the bowels. The patient should also abstain from meat, fish, eggs and cheese products.
- · One should use more and more quantity of papaya, musk melon, pear, green vegetables, particularly spinach and radish.
- · patients to get rid off bleeding piles for entire life.
- · stimulate peristaltic movements of intestines thereby facilitates easy evacuation of faeces and keeps the alimentary canal clean.
- · The jumbul fruit is another effective food remedy for bleeding piles. The fruit should be taken with salt every morning for two or three months and helps the
- · Vitamin B6 also relieves piles.