The Alternative Food for Hemorrhoid Patient
Causes of Piles
- · Bowel disorders
- · Chronic constipation
- · Feeling of hurriedness during passing of tools
- · Hereditary may also responsible for it.
- · Obesity
- · Prolong periods of standing or sitting
- · Strenuous work
- · Tension, anxiety, and stress
Helpful Foods Hemorrhoids
- · All whole, plant-based foods contain fiber. Legumes contain more fiber than most other foods.
- One cup of cooked lentils, black beans or split peas provides 15 to 16.3 g.
- · For increased hydration, the UMMC recommends drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, broth-based soups, low-fat milk and caffeine-free herbal teas promote hydration.
- · High-fiber fruits and vegetables include raspberries, which provide 8 g per cup, green peas, which provide nearly 9 g per cup, and artichokes, which provide 10 g per medium-size vegetable.
Foods to Avoid in Hemorrhoids
- · The UMMC also recommends cutting back on fatty and sugary foods if you’re prone to constipation. Particularly fatty foods include red meat, fried foods, butter and high-fat cheese and ice cream.
- · Top sources of sugar include candy, regular soft drinks, pancake syrup, jellies, milk chocolate and commercially prepared cakes, cookies and pies.
- · While all foods suit a pile-friendly diet, emphasizing low-fiber fare can increase constipation and bowel movement strain.
- · White pita bread and banana bread contain less than 1 g of fiber per serving. Crisp rice cereal contains less than 0.5 g per serving. In general, avoid breads, pasta, rice, crackers and snack foods that do not name whole grains as the top ingredient.
Top 10 Natural Treatments for Piles and Hemorrhoids
- · Cold water treatment i.e. sitting in a tub filled with cold water for two minutes with knees drawn up to your chin also helps in the disease.
- · Drink 10-12 glasses of water avoid straining to pass stool.
- · Dry figs are just like a panacea for Piles. Soaked overnight figs (3-4 in number) and eat it in the morning. The tiny seeds of figs are an excellent remedy to
- · Dry powder of mango seeds is also an effective measure for bleeding piles.
- · Foods rich in vitamin C, bioflavonoids and vitamin E are good for haemorrhoids suffering people.
- · Grated white radish mixed with honey is good for piles patients. It may be given in the dose of 60 to 90 ml. morning and evening.
- · Lentils and daals should be avoided as they constipate the bowels. The patient should also abstain from meat, fish, eggs and cheese products.
- · One should use more and more quantity of papaya, musk melon, pear, green vegetables, particularly spinach and radish.
- · patients to get rid off bleeding piles for entire life.
- · stimulate peristaltic movements of intestines thereby facilitates easy evacuation of faeces and keeps the alimentary canal clean.
- · The jumbul fruit is another effective food remedy for bleeding piles. The fruit should be taken with salt every morning for two or three months and helps the
- · Vitamin B6 also relieves piles.
- for best result i suggest you to use our treatment packs ,
Dear Doctor I am suffering from piles
Last 1 week pain full mas so please suggest me how can relief that
as you have piles you should try our medicin Pack Ms-Pack-b, will work for you if it didnt work then you must go for surgery like ksharsutra.
I am having a pile which makes me suffer from over a month is there any cure for it
as you are suffering from fissure , the Ms-Pack-B is best for you go for it order it now and your fissure will be healed.
I am suffering bleeding from last month I take osil r bit dsr pls hellp
Hi, I am suffering with piles last 2 year, please suggest the treatment and eating food things, I have done all the treatment like, injuction, homeopathic and etc. one more thing piles is going full or not in life.
Hi sir i am suffering with piles last 3-4 years. now if i go toilet at the time the bobble swelling outside after complete the work they went in side of the anus. at the i suffering very painfull plz give me suggest treatement . They will cure with medicines or operation? plz give me yours valuble suggession .
I was suffering from piles. Now treatment is done so you tell me what precautions to be taken so it will not happen again to me.like food and any other steps to be taken.
hello sir…..I suffer from piles for 4-5 years….no pain …but much bleeding at the time of latring….pls suggest me wat I do…
Hello Sandeep ,
as for your condition our Ms-Pack-B is best it will control your bleeding and pain .
Dear doctor i am suffring last one year in piles .
Please suggesh me.
Which vegetable iam food and which avoid..
Hi,sir,my name is madhuri,i am from guntur,my father is suffering with piles last 4 months,i think january 2015,he start the treatment in guntur,nri hosiptal,he did operation in that hosiptal also,but now,i think 2 months before onwards,he is suffering for motion problem,he is getting very,veryhard motion,doctor are telling that anus is closed,which motion has come throw from anus,now doctors r telling that boing ri-operation,they will be cure with that operation or what we have to do.we r so confused,what we have to do ?plz give me yours valuable suggession.
it is very often in modern surgery that patient complaint constipation due to medicines and post operative constriction of sphincter, so for now you can try our medicine pack Ms-Pack-A will be helpful to your father condition.
hi sir iam strugling piles from past 8 days
and something hanging from my anus and iam not compitabl at outside pls help me what should i do at this stage
it seems like 4th grade primary piles hemorrhoid, for this condition you have to go for kshar sutra.
I have symptoms for piles but am not sure
Sir I have piles and I mastrubated twice a day …..will it affect
Yes it will affect as it may cause constipation as seen in some cases, so try to avoid it.
Hi sir i m suffering with piles no pain but its burning when i go to toilets plz suggest me something
Hello sir I’m suffering from piles for 3 to 4 yrs and I’m 26yrs old.. How can I get rid of this completely from my life? I’m taking himalaya pilex tablet and sitz bath using cipladine iodine solution which is suggested by the doctor.. But no use..
you can use our MS-Pack-b , or visit my clinic. call : 9219434343
Sir I m suffering with piles no pain …but much bleeding at the time of latring….pls suggest me wat I do…
My husband has very painful anal fissure issues and has water retention due to early stage FSGS. What diet can be given to him.
I m suffering from piles but i was alse suffer from pilia last 2 years andmy liver is so weak so please suggest good food that i have take to get rid from piles
USE Fiber rich diet and use worm water to drink befor go to bed and in morning.
Hi sir , I’m getting very little bleeding when letrening, ang getting some itching in left side of alal hole. This is all from the last 4 days. No pain. Wt should I do . Is it dangerous??
My symptoms are mucus after deification, diarrhea (i.e watery stools) and going bk to the toilet on bases most especially after eating. Please what’s the way forward
Your Symptoms matches with Fissure in ano, so for you our Ms-Pack-B will be best. use this pack for 2-3 month and you will be ok.
try to avoid fast food etc,use light diet and use hot water sitz bath for relief.